The Study Abroad Team at Illinois State University uses the My Study Abroad portal to house program information, process applications, and communicate about deadlines and program requirements. All programs within My Study Abroad have been pre-approved by the University. Your adventure begins here!
If you have any questions about study abroad or how to navigate the My Study Abroad portal, please contact the Study Abroad Team at StudyAbroad@IllinoisState.edu or by calling (309)438-5276 during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PM Central).
- Select a program through a search or the program list
- Click the 'Apply Now' button on the selected program page
- Login using ISU secure Central Login to activate application
- Complete all application items
- Submit application after all items are complete
- Login using ISU secure Central Login
- Complete application items
- Request recommendations electronically
- View application status
- Complete post-decision items
Want to learn more?
to meet our team, learn more about study abroad, and access valuable resources including scholarship opportunities, pre-departure and re-entry guidance, and so much more.